Lindfield Village Run 2020 Sunday 17th May 2020
The Lindfield Village Run 2020 offers you an opportunity to warm up with a 10K or 5K a week prior to running in The MSMW 2020.
Race Start Times: 10K starts at 10.30am. 5K starts at 10:45am.
The Lindfield Village Run is now a well-established event which sets out two cross county runs: a 10k Village Run and a 5k Family Fun Run. Both take place mostly on paths and tracks through the West Sussex countryside in the immediate vicinity of the village of Lindfield. It has often been described as an old-fashioned cross-country run with plenty of multi-terrain, some slippery surfaces and the odd cow in fields!
The Run starts and finishes at HICKMANS LANE RECREATION GROUND in Lindfield where this local fundraising event, takes on the feel of a professional run on Sunday 17th May 2020. The volunteer community organisers from the King Edward Hall committee arrange everything the runners need to have an enjoyable yet competitive morning run-out in the countryside.
This years’ event is no exception to the excellent standards set by the team. Runners can enjoy:
· Easy online booking for both 5K and 10K events – NOW OPEN!
· Professional timing chips giving each runner an accurate start and finish time
· Fully marshalled and sign-posted routes for both 10K and 5K routes
· Colour coded race numbers for the 5K/10K runners so supporters can easily identify them and cheer on encouragement
· Secure bag storage tented village for all competitors
· Refreshments available for all from Slake coffee shop
· Warm up facilities provided by Potential Personal Training
· Physio facilities on hand from Six Physio team
· Medals for every participant, no matter what their time
· Free water stations around the courses
Online registration is NOW OPEN and available to book your race place. Visit http://www.kingedwardhall.org.uk/village-run/ for more information and access to the race entry booking system.
On the day registration will open between 8.30am-10am. However, we strongly advise you book online in advance to guarantee your place. We’re expecting up to 1000 runners this year, so don’t miss out! NOTE: Runners arriving after 10am will not be able to collect their number. Arrive early, soak up the atmosphere and relax before the run starts. Allow plenty of time to find a place to park!