It was fabulous to see so many people at todays event. We are amazed that entry numbers were up by a massive 25% on last year, clearly running is becoming more and more popular! Congratulations to everyone taking part and to all our dedicated helpers & supporters. We look to seeing you all at Haywards Heath tomorrow.
Its race day at East Grinstead, the sun is shinning and we’re ready for the start of the Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend. Good luck everyone!
We would like to say a big thank you to East Grinstead Rugby Club who will host the first leg of the Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend when it kicks off at East Grinstead with a 10 Mile Race.
With on-site catering, showers, toilets and plenty of parking, this is a fantastic venue for MSMW 2018, so why not join us;
Date: Saturday 5th May 2018
Start time: The 10 Mile race will take place at 10.30am, following the Mid Sussex Fun Run at 9.30am and Mid Sussex Mile at 10.00am.
Location: The race headquarters, start and finish are at the East Grinstead Rugby Club, Saint Hill Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 4JU.
If you don’t fancy running, we are always looking for volunteers so you can still get involved, why not give a go?
Whether you’re an elite runner or considering taking up running for the first time, here are our 5 top reasons to enter;
- Achieve something a new. A new PB, your first race or realising a personal challenge will give you an incredible sense of fulfillment.
- Choose the distance you feel comfortable with. The event is over 3 days so you can complete 1 mile, 10K, 10 Miles or a full marathon, the choice is yours.
- Become part of a community. Sharing experiences, meeting new friends and the amazing support for each other defiantly puts the ‘feel good factor’ into the Mid Sussex Marathon Weekend.
- Raise money for a charity. If a good cause is close to your heart, you can do your bit for them and help others benefit too.
- Meet the legendary Miles the dog, he’ll even help you warm up!
2017 entry frees held until end of day Sunday 1st October for all 2018 entries!
So just 3 days left to make the most of this offer, heres how to enter.
2018 Entry Fees will apply from 2nd October 2017.
Huge congratulations to todays winners, find out results for East Grinstead 10 Mile here